Saturday 16 January 2010

I Hate Not Posting + This Weeks Update

The last few days have been hectic! I have been back and forth seeing my sisters baby and making sure she is settling in, the baby has Jaundice which is very common but it's stressing my sister out so I try and help out as much as I can.

I have a job interview next Wednesday (wish me luck) i'm really excited and hope it works out, it's nothing really special but it's more hours and money and will hopefully help pay for a couple of courses I want to do early next academic year. :D

Also good news, my 'big hair' experince lasted three days without losing volume, I washed it on the fourth and blow dried it this time with my Tigi Thickening Blowdry Serum and woah, 'BIG'!

I bought a couple of things this week but alas no picture due to being at work, I will post about them later.........

Hope you all have had a great week,

Mwah! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, please leave me a comment!